Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Last Blog of the Year

The topic I liked the best was Expressions in Art, becasue i got to see how slave life was potrayed and the intense vibe it gave off. My least favorite topic was reflections on the crucible, becuase I did not like the crucible very much and it just wasn't what i liked. I do think though that overall I put very good effort into these blogs. There are probably two or three i did minimum work on but overall I would say I did try and put good effort into these. I'd say blogging was a good experience. It was something different I had never done and it was interesting I would say. I also learned more about the slaves art work and how they used it to express the pain they had to bear. Along with the art work I also learned how to dig deeper into things we read and how there are things, out side of the books and stories we read, connected to them. My top three stories we read were The Law of Life, An occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge, and The Pit and the Pendulem.

No comments:

Post a Comment